Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye twentyeleven youhavebeengoodtome


so last year i wrote this post for 2010.
before i started writing this one, i read that old one.

and it made my heart ache.

i dont know why.

my life was so good that year, and then turned so bad.

but for some reason, i miss it.

anyways. 

GOODBYE 2011

you have been so good to me!
but sadly, i think it is time for us to part!
hello 2012!
please dont kill us this year!
hello new years resolutions (that i will actually keep)
hello to a brand new year of new chances, new romances, and new friends.
but first, lets look back on the good (AND bad) of
2011
and because i love to over complicate my life (which includes my blog)
i am adding a bunch of extras for each month that last post didnt get
lets get started!
(p.s sometimes, in my journal, i write song lyrics that desribe my day, so those are the random song lyrics)
(oh and i will be leaving out all of the crazy drama that happened this year. although if i could, i would totally rip on everyone that was stupid this year.)
(im making this post sound way more important than it is. hahaha lets go)


January: it seems that in my life, januarys are never very exciting. it was an average month, spent with nikki and damon, doing normal teenage things like eating to much junk food, going to basketball games, getting hit on by boys who have girlfriends. haa yep that happened. the orem vs. mountain view basketball game was this month, and we won in overtime. there were so many crazies there!
"you smile, i smile"- 1/8/11 (u smile i smile - j.b.)
 

February: valentines day! choir concert! extensions! oh my my!! so vday. actually didnt suck for me this year. the andrew lloyd weber concert rocked, and i got my beautiful extentions. i went to every.single. basketball game. sooo many sophomore, junior and varsity games.

I scream your name, it always stays the same - 2/13/11 (freak the freak out - victoria justice)

March: was full of changes. i decided to not try out for cheer.  i decided to not be part of some peoples lives. people around me changed. but it was full of fun things too! a photoshoot and a dance, and an adventure. march was also filled with lots of basketball games, homework, and the young womens broadcast. it was amazing this year!
if you love me, won't you let me know? - 3/29/11



April: was sooo freaakinnngg crazy! studco elections and fashion board application, losing studco elections and getting asked to prom, answering prom, seattle and the awesome movie partyeaster and my birthday!, and finally PROM. this month was soooooooo crazy you guys dont even know. i was doing something literally every day. i hung out with leka a lot. i decided that i didnt want to wear extentions anymore, and that was a great moment. also, one day in spanish, my teacher asked me how old i was (in spanish of course) and i got to say i was sixteen. that was a great moment as well. oh and my mom threw me a suprise birthday party! april was just fantastic (:

"the girl in the dress cried all the way home" 4/3/11 (dear john - t swizzle)

oookay. May: was a month of tryouts, definitly. i tried out for acapella and didnt make it. i didnt eat sugar the entire month and i was very proud of myself. i tried out (and made) fashion board, conbrio council, OYC and NHS. i guess those kind of made up for the heartbreak that came from not making it into acapella when all of my friends did. our soccer team made it to state, and we lost by one point. it was a heartbreaker. i opted out of morp (much to the sadness of the boy community at my school. HAHAHA i kid, i kid.) and made it out of sophomore year alive with a 4.0 average.

"its OBVIOUS that my heart beats for YOU" 5/4/11 (so obvious - runner runner)

June: was a great month! summer started out awesome (: i started cross country again, went to my first midnight movie (the green lantern with nikki, dahlin and jake) my lil bro turned six, and i got my permit, took drivers ed, went to provo beach resort and went boating all in all a great month! i was sore all the time from xc, but i partied a lot. hahah
"thinking of you" 6/18/11 (thinking of you - katy perry)
best day of june

July: was a lot like april. a craaazy mother month. i was gone for 3 out of 4 weeks. first, i went to girls camp and then came home, went to a party, and the next day i left for idaho for my grandpas funeral. then i came back, pulled an all nighter, and the next day headed off to coeur d' alene. i absolutely loved it there! july was such a great month, full of friends and fun and new experiences (cliff jumping anyone?!) i kept running throughout my vaca's. i even ran at girls camp!
 "i see you, like a star in the sky" 7/31/11 (like a star - britt nicole)

August was not a good month.school started,  there was the first weekend of school.. i sucked at my xc race. i had blog drama. and boy drama. preettty much not a good month. ummm yep.
"I'M ON THE EDGE" 8/9/11 (edge of glory - gaga)


September: was grand! i went to homecoming.... twice! went on a super fun date (and the wierdest weekend ever)my kitchen got redone. and i finally accepted that i didnt make acapella. it was a sad moment, but ive grown to love conbrio much more than i could have loved acapella. i had a lot of school troubles, and i threw nikki a surprise birthday party. it was a great start to junior year (:

"you rattle my bones" 9/26/11 (faster, matt nathanson)


October was an okay month. it snowed. and my phone died. the orem vs. mv game. which we lost. i thought a lot about the past, and what happened to me in october last year. and i finally let it go. it took a year, but i did it. i also had boy drama. good times? no!!! fall break was great and i worked on physics a lot. my life was busy! i went to a dance, and it was great.
p.s. this is my "I-am-going-to-kill-someone-because-of-all-this-drama-but-we-are-in-public-so-i-have-to-keep-it-inside"face
"I can see you there with the city lights, fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes" 10/16/11 (kiss me slowly -parachute)



November: was the great month of HAIR CHANGE. i love my red hair!! didnt go to sadies, got my cavities filled. 11/11/11 was this month, and i spent it with colton and jesse, nikki and jake, and i took family pictures, and had a freaking fantastic thanksgiving break. life was good during november (:
oh. i also finished personal progress! accomplishment right thar.

"ALL THE SINGLE LADIES" 11/27/11 (single ladies - beyonce)


DECEMBER!! ahah really. a month of doing nothing.  i did alot of homework. went on a lot of field trips. DRAMA was stressed. had christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stayed up really late wayyy too much. also i donated blood yesterday (: december brought a great end to a busy year (:
"doctors say im the illest, cause im suffering from realness" 12/5/11 (paris - kanye)




WELP. there you have it folks. i hope you actually read this whole thing, because it took me FOUR FREAKING HOURS to write. yeah. i have no life. anyways. here is a list of people that have helped, hurt, or changed me this year.

MY PEEPS
nikki
landen
haley
jade
adam
colton
jake
megan
julia


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thats it!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

HUGS AND KISSES!!

ahaha sorry i am totally just running on soda! i need to go eat something

goodbye!

keep calm and carry on!
lets hope we dont all die in 2012
peace!


1 comment:

  1. haley this is my favorite post from you. :} very adorable. i love it.

    ReplyDelete