Friday, December 30, 2011

longest post of nothing

things that occupy my mind late at night.

i am excited for my post christmas outfits (:

this jacket                                                pullover!                                        moccasins (:

my pink jeans!! (: i kept asking my mom if i was getting them, and she always said she didnt know. one time she asked if i would be sad if i didnt get them. umm yes! and i kept getting pants shaped boxes. these were the last things i opened, and i was so excited that i screamed.

oh! and here is my moms amazing christmas present!                                                  

yup. i made this.

moving on from christmas.

i neeeeed to redye my hair. its dull and sad looking. you know whats ironic? that when my hair was blonde,  it barely grew at ALL. but now that its red, and my roots come in when it grows, its been growing like a crazy mofo. stupid hair. im thinking of doing less red and more brown this time. thoughts? pretty sure no one will give me thoughts but there is no problem in trying (:

ummmm. new years goal? losing 20 lbs before i got to mehico. its nothing crazy. its just a i-want-to-rock-a-bikini-while-on-vacation-and-i-need-a-flat-stomach-to-do-that diet. haha that was really hard to type. soooooo yeah! want to join? i (being the nerd i am) calculated the amount of calories i need to be under each day. shouldnt be too hard. my mom might freak out when i am counting calories all the time. im not a crazy person who will stop eating! imma just be wayyyy healthier! and buy a super cute bikini for mehico.

ahhh umm moving on. i have a TON of things to do before the term ends! remember this post?
preetty much will be my life for the next two weeks.

A2- term final (not that that will be a problem for me. hahaha ive taken spanish like 213493874 times)
A3- i have to do solo ensamble the day i get back to school. luckily my name twin Haley (ahahaha obviously!!) is gunna help me! i probably havent helped myself at all by procrastinating to 5 days before i sing.
A4- powerpoint final. wont take me too long.
B1- PHYSICS. i hate it. test on tuesday, have to do homework, term projects (havent even started) are due in two weeks. ahhh. i procrastinate way too much
B2- nothing! all tests have been taken, all retakes taken. all i have to do is homework, which is a huge relief. unless he decides to be horrible and cram a chapter in before term ends, like he did last term.
B3- have to finish 300 pages of East of Eden by tuesday. it should be easy, except i cant find my freaking book!
B4- we have to make a story book about the history of biotechnology. i love making books (: in 8th grade, the book i made for honors history got chosen to be kept with the teacher. i kinda wish i hadnt let her keep it, because it was awesome.

other things.

i want to go to H&M. maybe my wonderful mother will take me after the term is over ... (:(:(:(: <3 <3

i STILL havent been answered to preference! i asked like two weeks ago. faiil. hopefully i will go! haha haley and i scrambled to get in a group, but weve got a great one (:

i want a boyfriend! there, i said it! not in a desperate, i will take anyone kind of way, but, seeing as BOTH my parents have said that its super strange that i dont have a boyfriend, it may be time for me to get one. yep. my father asked me why i dont have one. weird? yup. also, my 6 year old brother asked me as well. even he knows im socially awkward.
Yep pretty much me right tharr.
Pinned Image
but i AM working on it. a boy? what? nothing!
stop asking me!

ahahah im so weird!!

today i went to  jump on it!

there i was, jumping into the foam pit and minding my own business, when suddenly this pack of girls walks in. and i swear, all of their eyes just FLEW to me, and they glared my down like nobodies business. and im like "what the freak is going on?". and it went on like that. everywhere i went in jump on it, there were these death eyes on me. it was pretty weird. i was like : NO. i do not look super cute right now, all sweaty, so you have no reason to stare at me!!

ahhh. i got a new memory foam on my bed. i have been feeling like an old grandma, i always wake up with my shoulders and back just KILLING. but my new foam has been helping quite a bit!

i absolutely love this outfit
Pinned Image
who already has black jeans and a blue flowy top? this girl. who needs a vest like that? ahah present.

got asked out on a date for tonight, but then the guy remembered that he had to work.
nice.

uhmmm. christmas bucket list!
[X] sleep for longer than 12 hours
[X] have a clean room the whole time (mostly did this!)
[X] drink a lot of bubbly (bubbly enduced coma? yep)
[X] give my mom the most amazing present ever (just scroll up)
[X] go on a drive by the lake (on the way home from jump on it. the frozen lake is absolutely gorgeous)
[] get all my homework done before christmas (ahahahahahahh NOPE. not even close. not even a little)
[x] dont stress over grades (small x because i have been stressing only a little)
[X] make peanut butter chocolate fudge again (and i ate most of it too)
[] make carmel (nope :( )
[] hang out with all the people i said i would hang out with (NOT AT ALL. didnt hang out with anyone)
[X] ask someone to preference :) (best way ever. cupcakes. who doesnt love cupcakes?)
[] do something selfless (not yet!)
[] go through my room and take stuff to the D.I. (nope)
[x] go thrifting with megan (this hardly even deserves a small x. i looked at clothes at savers while my dad was looking for xbox cables)
[] do something crazy on new years eve (this is inpossible to do at the present time)
[] go see a midnight movie (i saw A movie. not at midnight though)
[] have the best christmas break ever! (hardly)

what i HAVE done
played lots of videogames
slept
played foosball
thought about how i should probably do my homework
went to the gym
ate wayyy too much
got a stomach ache from eating too much roll dough
read a lot of books
listened to too much music
drove my brothers lots of places

hardly note worthy .

also, i have been blowing up pinterest with weight loss pins. sorry about that. my faves
motivationneed to tell myself this more often2011 The End
yep.

i think i should be done typing now, because i have been going for almost an hour and i have managed to type nothing of real value.

ill get back to you when i have something important to say
goodbye!
keep calm and carry on sterling silver pendant hand stamped....
yep. i own this baby. its taking place of my infamous peace sign necklace
the day i got it (:
anways. gunna go to bed now. bye

2 comments:

  1. I think the brown in your hair is a good idea. You will look pretty no matter what.

    I love your necklace - so cute and perfect.

    If you go to h&m let me know and I will meet you guys over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! i love that you only have brothers :}
    and i loved this post, btw. text me. bye.

    ReplyDelete