Monday, September 26, 2011

happiness

so. a lot of things. first of all. a few weeks ago i set a goal to be more accepting of people. and i have been working really hard on it, and i am doing really well. i made an "acceptance" bucket list to do before i die
1. Read the scriptures in a church in Vatican City
2. Go to a Day of the Dead ceremony
3. Visit the giant Jesus statue
4. Go to a Gay Pride parade
5. Be part of a rally for something i believe in
6. Be in a peace parade

and thats all i have so far.
and speaking of goals. in eight grade, i wrote down a list of ways to make myself better:
*No sugar
*grow out hair
*New room
*work on personal progress
*finish book of mormon
*save money
*find my style

so. the first one. i am currently doing no soda. i have done no sugar lots of times.
aaand
my hair hasnt grown a TON in three years, but it has grown a little!

for the third one, i never crazily changed my room, but i did add a few things here and there
aaaaand my pictures arent working
but just imagine peace signs, pictures, and LOTS of justin bieber

4. work on personal progress
i am one project away from being done!

5. ive finished it, and im in the middle of reading it again (:

6. i now have over six thousand dollars in my bank account
7. find my style.
i think i can 100% say i accomplished this!

from this



to being on the fashion board!
which reminds me!
me and megan had a photoshoot on thursday
it was a day i didnt look very good. so bear with me



anyways.
the whole point of this was to say
that you can reach your goals!!
ha i sound like a modivational speaker

where was i going?
i want to say that Nicole Schmidt is my best friend in the entire world
she has always been there for me.
through everything i have ever needed help going through.
we have crazy times, and sometimes we disagree
but there is something that always brings us together
which is food
aaand she is WAY too pretty for every single boy in the whole school

freak
there was a specific reason i was writing this whole post
but now i cant remember..

oh yes!!

the topic is boys
ive decided that they are all idiots.
buuuuut. the only way they will learn to not be idiots is to go on dates
so that is what i am going to do.
at least one date a month.
my new junior goal (:
(along with dancing in the middle of the circle!)
and ive also decided that i dont need a boyfriend
no matter HOW cute he is
i dont need a boy.
and this is not one of those "guuurrrll. you do NOT need a man" things
it is a self proclamation.
i watch people be couples, and it seems so sad.
there is always the possibility for heartbreak
and i dont want that
i want my junior year to be dating and having fun
maybe senior year i will have a boyfriend
(i will give nikki a dollar if she can remember who she said would be my boyfriend during senior)

also! to make my goal come true, i am going to need mullah.
so everyone who reads my blog! i am a decent babysitter.
and i really need the money!
so hire me(:

mmmk
this is all
keep calm and carry on


sorry i picked the wrong video! and i cant delete it!

heres the right one!




1 comment:

  1. instead of a gay pride parade, try rooming with a lesbian.... that made me be more accepting super quickly. haha. still awkward, but forced me to learn how to handle uncomfortable situations.

    you're adorable by the way. i love your style and your perfect teeth.

    ReplyDelete