Friday, December 23, 2011

midnight ramblings

its one a.m. and i cant sleep. why you may ask? well, i woke up this morning at 7 with the stomach flu. my mom made me go back to sleep, and then i woke up at 1 without the stomach flu. i have officially only been up for 12 hours. soooo im not very tired! anyways. you, lucky reader, get to read my nonsensical ramblings that i am writing to keep myself entertained at this unholy hour.

first of all, i am SO glad i am not at school this week. i would probably be wearing sweats all week, seeing as i have exasperated my clothes, and i feel like i have nothing to wear. although i probably do, but my creative juices have not been flowing lately. i wish i could just go over to my grandmothers house (who is fabulous btw, i want to be just like her when i am old.) and steal all of her vintage clothes like this girl did. i am totally jealous. my grandma has all this super cool jewlery, and i wish she would just give it to me! haha noope. but yes. i am extremely glad that i am not at school, because i want to win best dressed my senior year, and spending a week with drab outfits would set me back a bit.

second. i am so ridiculously, totally unappropriatly excited for christmas. i know for sure that this will be the GREATEST christmas ever. mostly because i got my mom THE greatest gift ever! it will be so great, you dont even have any idea. aaand because i know that i am getting exactly what i wanted (: im sorry! im sooooooooo excited for my cheetah moccasins that i know are coming my way! my clothing juices will get flowing again! and that makes me really excited (:

third, i reeaaalllyyy need to redye my hair! its getting all faded and sad looking. my mom once said "our civilization is so sad. we can get a man on the moon, but we can't find a way to keep our hair red." hahaha so true! i think i will dye it from a box this time. i waant it back to bright red!

fourth, i watched monte carlo tonight, and i must say. i want an adventure like that! i (might ) be going to cabo san lucas this summer, and for my new years resolution, i have decided that i want a beach bod for that trip. i can do it right? i mean, if i can get an A in mr clarks class, then i can get a beach bod in six months. plus, i want to get in shape for summer cross country. its my last year, and i want to do the best i can.  aaaand yeah. no sugar for six months. i can totally do this.

fifth. iii neeeed tooo gooo tooo beeeeddd. aahh. i think i might go take some sleeping medicine. that will knock me right out. yep. goodbyePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment