Friday, April 8, 2011

YEEEEEEAAAAAAH

SO. today started off awful. i was on time to school though. during first, second and thrid period, i was super nervous, and i was shaking. during lunch, i went to zupas with nikki, adam and leka. it didnt make me feel better though. i thought i was gunna throw up. seriously. then, the time comes, and i didnt win. nikki  didnt win either. then we leave, and find out that nikki's sister had a miscarriage. so it was a pretty sucky day. then, me and adam and nikki went to the provo beach resort for a pity party. while we were bowling, these news guys came up and filmed us for KSL news! we get to be on t.v.. i guess that was our reward for losing the election and not freaking out about it. and guess what? i won our bowling game! it was amazing, because i never win. mine is the middle one(: we went to bajios and talked about life. adam was trying to prove how cool he is, and he nonchalantely threw a tinfoil ball to the trashcan (the kinds that are in a table, and are super hard to get things into) and he made it! it was freaking amazing because he didnt even look! gah. nikki and adam skipped:
after, we went and danced at nikkis house. we made a beautiful dance to this song

its beautiful.

so then i went home.

and guess what was all over my room? glow sticks. why? because...

I GOT ASKED TO PROM!!!!

OHHHHH MYYY GOSSHHHH.
my room is gorgeous.
this is what my whole room looked like. then there was a sign that said "it would light up my life if you went to prom with me" AWWWW(: i cant believe that i am old enough to go to prom!!!! ahhh(:

Day One
"has someone ever told you 'forever and ever' and then left?"
hahahah. yes. so many times. its kinda pathetic actually.

my songs of the day(:

byeeee(:

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the election. I am proud of you that your try, though. I was always a chicken about putting myself out there during school. You are amazing!

    Squeee! About prom. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete