Wednesday, June 15, 2011

putting on my big girl pants

what my life  has consited of these few days

*CROSS COUNTRY!!!!!
*being incredibly sore
*being extremely obnoxious at tucanos (:
*getting hit on after being extremely obnoxious at tucanos
*night swimming
*suprising people with tatoos (fake ones of course)
*blasting music
*weight lifting /:
*hanging out with nikki
*eating. a LOT
*streching
*buying sports bras
*swimsuit shopping(:
*waking up EARLY
*seeing people that i havent seen in a while(:

soo yeah. my life is pretty crazy!

but today, i did something amazing

I, Haley Emma Sorensen, being sixteen years and two months of age, got my LEARNERS PERMIT!!

i am super cool. i should have my license by now. but nope. im getting my permit(: pretty cool eh? yes.







WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

i feel awesome(:

No comments:

Post a Comment