Wednesday, July 20, 2011

honey, im HOOMEEE

AHHH hello! so im finally home for more than 12 hours! so. last week was camp. can i just say? it was freaking great. i was a ycl (youth camp leader) this year, and we were in charge of everything!  like really. everything. it was really fun though. i didnt spend the whole week with only one person this year. and i met a lot of our ward and made tons more friends. spiritually, it was amazing. we had a great faith walk that i had to sing in. i was so nervous! but everyone said i did great, not that i believe them (: okay. so here is something for my "wonderful" leader, sister baugh. she was out to get me the whole week, i swear. she sprayed me with silly string, dumped water on me. filled up my plate with eggs that i hate, and gave me waayyy too much water when i asked for hot chocolate. i promised her i would write about her evilness on my blog. she got the 'haley hunter' award because she picked on me! it was okay though. it hailed three times in one day. crazy. utah weather is super bipolar. so i took a picture of myself everyday, to document how gross we get throughout camp.
DAY one                                                                                        DAY two



                                                              Day Four
<---Day Three 
                                                                         Day Five

By the end of camp, we all look terrible. i also got heat exauhstion at camp. it was after the hike, and i, like an idiot, didnt drink any water or eat anything. i also read for like 2 hours in my super hot cabin. so by time the faith walk came around, i was drained and hot and my stomach hurt and i was shaky. but i got food and water and a ride in a truck and i felt better.
so yeah.
camp was awesome.
heres some more pictures to make you all jealous




when i got home, i showered, and got all pretty

and headed off to nikkis for a party
a super, super awkward party
but a party nonetheless.
then, i packed
woke up
and went to
....
wait for it
the super exciting
IDAHO.
whoooooo
we also went to wyoming, and montana
hiking is not my favorite thing, but we hiked everyday
we hiked in the tetons
we hiked at yellowstone
yeah.....
then we went to my grandpas grave dedication
it was awesome
and we all cried.



 so yeah! my past week and a half has been super fun(: and on friday i am heading off to Idaho again with nicole!!! its gunna be so much fun!!!

mmmkkk
this post has been long enough
peace!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I wasn't mean. And you didn't include you plastered me with silly string, and I was being helpful getting you water and eggs. And I'm the one you let you lay down in my air conditioned truck and wear my warm fleece sweatshirt when you were cold. I was nice too.
    You are amazing Miss Haley-Freaking-Sorensen! You made my week fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy Haley. That is some bucket list. I hope you get everything done on it this summer. Camp was great. (except for the bugs) And by the way, you look absolutely gorgeous in each of your pictures. I couldn't even tell you had been at camp.

    ReplyDelete