Monday, September 12, 2011

randomnessss!!! !

so! yesterday was an extremely fun day!(: i went to homecoming! with my friend Kline, and it was a blast!! to start off, he picked me up in an amazing car from the 60's, and drove me to the day date!
me getting ready!
and our car!!
its his grandpas!
so for the day date, us and 8 other couples had a badmitton tournament. we got out in the second round, but at least not the first right? thennn we went swimming, except i didnt. then we went to tomassos for amazing italian ice! we saw other homecoming peeps, and kline parked in four stalls at the same time. then, i went home and got ready. by MYSELF. sad right? my mom was off picking up the boutonniere, and nikki was on a date, so i was riding solo. i think i did a pretty good job though!
can you see me being retarded in the window??
ha. so i started typing this on sunday, then nikki called me. so i had  a sleepover. but anyways. the dance was super fun! i saw lots of people there i knew, and he let me drive his car! lovely(:
here are pictures from last week.
before nikkis party!

i loooovvveeee these earrings!

i was watching Melissa and Joey and i realized...

i have that same exact sweater!!

kaleb was crying because he couldnt find my mp3. he found it, but the tear stayed. hahaha its so cute!

me with a towel stuffed in my shirt. i was protecting my shirt from spaghetti sauce!

my outfit for the choir concert tonight! everyone should come!

my brother likes to dance with no pants on
(he is six)

all of that white stuff is salt
we are a healthy school

me and kaleb being crazy!

christmas stuff is already out!! crazy!!!

mmk. so i just got home from a two hour practice, and i ate cookie crisp. while on facebook, i saw pictures of a cross country race. and i realized. i miss cross country.
a lot.
and these stupid, stupid shins are preventing me from doing what i love
plus, i am so behind in training that it would be pointless to go back .
but i miss it
i miss it a lot
and im still not in acapella
and i will probably cry at the concert tonight
because im a baby, and it still hurts.

so yeah

keep calm and carry on
even when everything you love is gone

(sorry for the sad ending!)


No comments:

Post a Comment