Monday, December 12, 2011

hellllllooooooo

sometimes. i have really good days.

today was one of them (:

first of all, i had a super cute outfit:

my new high rise purple jeans. i love them with a passion (:
and here is the one i wore on thursday!!



second. i passed my drivers test!!
whooo freedom!
i cant actually get my license untill thursday, because that is the day my six months on my permit are up.
but i am extremely excited (:

third, i retook my math test and i did good! yaayyy for kind of understanding math!

fourth
good music
fifth.

today in physics, mr clark told us that once apon a time he was friends with CHUCK FREAKING NORRIS. as if i didnt revere mr. clark enough. geeeeeezzz.

anyways.

today was lovely (:

Pinned Image
loveeehahah why didn't anyone tell me this earlier? :) Pinned Image
LOVE ITstill waitingAMEN!
Pinned Image

pinterest daily enthralls me.
Pinned ImageL O V Elove this haaaaaaaaaaa
AAHAHHHHCan a spider be cute?so cute!!!!LOVElips !this lipstick is on my christmas wishlist (:(:
Pinned Image
can i please have this kitten??

anyways. im done wasting your time with all of my pictures
im going to bed.
night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment