Monday, December 19, 2011

moments

hello folks. i have quite a few awkward moments for you today (:

that awkward moment when there is snow on all the concrete on your street, but none on the grass

that awkward moment when you see beer that is advertised as pologamy

that awkward moment when they dont sell picture frames that hold four pictures in them. ANYWHERE.
 i love this idea! maybe someday i will do it! haaa

that awkward moment when your best friends show up at zupas to bring you a christmas present
that other awkward moment when your brother takes a horrible picture of it
also. i have been seeing this around a lot lately
Pinned Image

so. for the final awkward moment of the night.
that awkward moment when people are finally discovering a song that you listened to last november.
#hipsters 


on the opposite side of the spectrum, i had quite a few excellent moments today.


that excellent moment when you know that your past is forgiven, and the demons can be buried.

today i hung out with jade yes, this is the jade. its so strange how a change of 12 months can bring such an intense healing. have you ever seen the movie Something Borrowed? well, read about it here
basically, the two girls have been friends their whole lives, and it is destroyed over a boy. pretty much my life? yep. but at the end, the two girls accidentally meet in the street and have conversation and they make peace with what happened. they are never friends again, and they never fully recover from the huge trajedy, but they make peace and they move on. i feel like that has happened to me. ive made peace. which is extremely good.  everything ended okay, just like in the movie.


that excellent moment when your dad trusts you enough to let you drive to the mall by yourself.
enough said (:


that excellent moment when you realize that christmas is less than a week away.

aaaand that awkward moment when you realize that you are more excited for christmas than any normal teenage girl should be.


speaking of moments. i want one like this
Pinned Image
Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I've ever had to do, which was just to... wait...And, a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then I knew that... I was waiting for my wife." -Jim Halpert

lovely (:

Pinned Image
like this picture

good bye!
and for a change from my normal "keep calm and carry on"
WANT

No comments:

Post a Comment