Sunday, December 25, 2011

ohhh hoolllyyy niiiiiight

christmas christmas christmas AHHH

today (and yesterday) was wonderfully festive. i have sooo much to say, but words get awefully boring, so here come a looootttt of pictures! (:

after hitting the gym con mi padre, we went home to an amazing dinner that wiped out all the calories we had just burnt. 
thats james. hes my friend.
moving on. after dinner, we headed downstairs for pajamas and christmas stories.
then we opened sibling presents. my littlest brother got me a sparkly hat (:
i stayed up suuuper late to help with cooking, and then fell asleep at 2:00 a.m.
and woke up at 7
wheeeeee.
we opened stockings
and then headed off to church!
yep thats me in my secretary outfit.
hahaha
then, we scooched back home, to open the rest of our lovely presents!!
WELL. since my computer is being totally retarded.
if you would like to see all the pics, head over to facebook

mmmmmk bye


No comments:

Post a Comment