Monday, May 23, 2011

Bucket List 2011

today. even though it was raining, it totally reminded me of summer. why? well, i ate pasta salad!! my moms pasta salad is no doubt the best you will ever taste. i ate it all last summer, and it basically says summer. also. my phone wasnt turning. so at lunch, i asked leka to give it a preistood blessing, and it turned on! people. the church is freaking true! also, in seminary, we did the activity where we all sit in a circle and write our name on a paper. then we pass it around, and everyone writes something they like about you on it. i got lots of "youre so cute!", and "thanks for sharing what you did!". my favorite comment was where someone called me a
Spiritual Giant. oh my gosh. i was so touched. i didnt know all the stuff i said in seminary affected them so much. i felt really good(: me and nikki watched 'Win a Date With Tad Hamilton'. there was this one part where it says :

Sure, but I´m up against... Tad Hamilton.
You are Tad Hamilton.

- What?

- Don't you see?
Everybody's Tad Hamilton to somebody, Pete.
Rosalee's Tad Hamilton to you.
And you're Tad Hamilton to me.
oh my goodness. in the movie, Tad Hamilton was someone that you wanted SO badly, but you couldnt have them. do i have one? maayybbee... any ways.

*SUMMER*
here is my summer bucketlist. like all of my fellow blogging friends, i am putting it on here so that i actually get them done!


Sew a shirt
Make a bracelet out of buttons
Get a sandal tan
Read jane eyre
Read the pearl of great price
Get new music
Make a dress
Get a new quilt
Make a hair bow
Go to lagoon with my best friend
Summer romance??
Go to summerfest!
Have a sleepover on a hammock
Build a fort
Watch old movies
Take a picture a day
Take a picture of myself a day
Go to a summer party
Run in the canyon
Run in the rain
Sports bra run
Make lemonade from scratch
Eat pasta salad(:
Take drivers ed with landen and adam
Dye my streak purple
Get feathers in my hair
Go one week without technology
Go on a bike ride to the lake
Catch a butterfly
Find a snake
Go to cross country camp
Go to jump on it
Get a pedicure
Write a song on my guitar
Practice piano
Finish personal progress
Make popsicles with juice
Go school shopping
Don’t eat sugar in july
Go to girls camp
Go to tucanos
Make friendship bracelets
Sleep in
Have a photoshoot
Draw with chalk
Write in my journal
Eat one of every fruit and vegetable
Climb a tree
Read scriptures every night
Hike timp
 Sleep underneath the stars
Watch the meteor shower
Go a month without fast food (august)
Wear my hair naturally at least twice a week

thats pretty much it!

also, something else random

things that  i am currently obsessed with

Feather earrings
rompers
Aqua Ruffle Front Romper
propel zero
striped shirts (thanks to nikki for introducing me to hers!)
big hair bows
blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese
animal necklaces (i have a birdcage and a fish, all i need is an elephant and an owl)

















sparkly toms

thats about it

I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER!!

summer 2010 songs:
ALSO!
amber alert!
my spanish book is lost!
last seen: in jades locker
last seen with: kanui
missing since: october 2010
if you see it, turn it into the library, or give it to me. i need to turn it in!
kay bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment