Monday, April 25, 2011

old things

sooo. recently ive had some of my past sneak up on me. first of all, i was listening to music, when these songs snuck up on me.

i used to listen to these while i walked to school. a long long time ago, i was looking through my moms music. i came upon a play list titled : No Ghosts. i finally understood what that list means. that music took me back to all the pain of october. its really wierd actually. i wonder what songs will take me back to this moment.

anyways

sooo i have a TON to cover!

thursday was my 16th birthday(:
nikki called me at FOUR FREAKING THIRTY in the morning! i was terrified that she was going to come kidnap me, so i didnt get anymore sleep. she DID kidnap me, but at 7, not 5. so i was okay. people said happy birthday to me all day. it was really embarrassing actually. after school, i didnt do anything, untill my mom took me to a surprise party at In-N-Out. it was prettyyy cool.

Friday was the day AFTER
obviously.
me and nikki went to her little sister's play, beauty and the beast. the kid that played Gaston was SO attractive. like, the hottest kid ive ever seen. so me and nikki get him to sign my program after, and take a picture with him, and he gives us his number. then we find out hes in 8TH GRADE. oh my gosh it was so embarrassing! i felt like a pedophile... me and nikki had a sleepover, and i slept in her bed while she fell asleep on the couch(:

Saturday was my first two dates!
look at me. im sucha slut. two dates in ONE day. well. sam took me on my first date, to Build a Bear. i made a missionary bear, and it is SO cute(: after that, i went to my cousin madi's house for EASTER. it was super fun! untill a one year old fell down the stairs... but he was okay.
arent we cute?
so for my second date, i went with landen, steph and caleb. we went to zupas, then we were gunna go to a movie, but none of them started till 10, so we just drove around. but it was SO fun. seriously. it sounds really boring but it was awesome.

Sunday. was EASTERR
it was lovely(: yes, i still get an easter basket! i went to sam's sacrament meeting to hear his talk, and it was way good! then i went to my church. then i had my bishops interview for turning 16. it was a lot of church. my grandmas came over for my birthday dinner, and we had BTS cake(:
my easter outfit(:
all in all, it was a really fun weekend(:

my pretty fish necklace!
oh.

and i got these gorgeous shoes.

kaayyy bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment