Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Count on me like 1 2 3(:

todayyyy(: started out awful! i got to school and found my posters GONE. and people had taken my spot!! who does that?! they keep falling off. maybe its a sign that i shouldnt be running? *sigh*. i really dont want to lose for the third year in a row. aannyyways. so i went down to the office and they found my posters and i got them hung up again. then, during study hall, i fell asleep. it was glorious(: i woke up with a huge line on my face, but it was totally worth it. lunch was great(:(: then. i took a math test. i seriously hope i did good. because that test was HUGE. we started our unit at the beginning of February, and just barely took the test. after school, me and nikki went to my house! i read her my journal from the summer. it was really cool to look back at everything that happened then, and just be happy about it. im really starting to like Great Expectations. hahahaha i am SUCH a nerd. seriously. i need to get asked to prom. random? yes. speaking of random. nikki randomly showed up at my house with a present for me. and its not even my birthday! yet!

15 DAAAAAAAAAYS(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: ask me on a date? yeaaaaaaaaah(:

So i was reading to my 5 year old brother. and i came across these adorable poems

Plum
Don't be so glum, plum
dont feel beaten.
you were made to be eaten
bunt dont you know
that deep within
beneath your juicy flesh
and flimsy skin
you bear a mystery
you hold a key
you have the making
of a whole new tree

Puzzled Pea
Im just a pea
ina plain pea pod.
but theres something about
little me thats odd
for, although like the others,
im a plain green pea,
they are all them
while im just me

awww. cute!

Day 29
"something you could never get bored of doing"
Hanging out with nikki. definitely.

THE LAST DAYY!

Day 30
"A Photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happened in the last thirty days!"
1. I went to Young Womens conference, and watched General Conference
2. I got a 4.0 for third term
3. I finished my Nordstrom Fashion Board application!

whooo! a new daily blog challenge is coming!

listen!


my favorite one!

Google pulled an April Fools prank!


No comments:

Post a Comment