Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i've been thinking bout a perfect day

sometimes, i just love life (:

today was a great day!

after being sick at home yesterday with (absolutely zero guys read this blog so i will write all about it!) incredibly painful cramps!! the kind of cramps that a steaming hot bath, 4 ibeprofen, and a hot pad cant cure! yeah. try to get through a physics class, a math test, and an english test with that. it was friggin difficult. so, after moaning for about 3 hours, my mother made me take a muscle relaxer with intense pain relief. that cured me. and also put me to sleep for four hours. then i woke up for 3, then went back to sleep for 6 more. i slept so much and have been so energetic all day! i wore a shirt from seattle, and it made me really happy (:                                
can i just say how much i want to go back there?! a lot

moving on!
we had an amazing lesson in seminary about getting married
then in second period, i got to mess around
then in choir, we got our new dresses!
then, i got everything made up in biotech
then i suddenly got two new parterners for my extra credit biotech project
(kevin and weston. they bandwaggoned!)
then, i finished my math test after school
and i also found out that we are allowed to retake tests! i did not even know that!
so i can get an A now!!!
thennn we went to the mall
and then the volleyball game
nikki, halli, colton and I
we had a friggin party.
and we went to mcdonalds
where the guy there talked like a mario brother
and nikki said i wanted his number
and he was eager to give it to me
and i ate mint oreos

and it was just a fantastic day (:


on another subject

i have been having intense deja vu
you guys dont even know
i went to orem for the jv football game on thursday
and OH my goodness.
it was the weirdest experience. 
honestly, you wouldnt think that there would be so many memories packed into one small space
but there was a flood that hit me
i didnt even hear nikki when she was calling for me
i wandered back into that night
and it was seriously one of those movie flashback moments
its weird.
i thought i would never get over it
that i would never move on
but time goes on, whether or not you want it to
and its been almost a year now
and i am so different

anyways

landen is my bestest friend ever
there is a change (:

keep calm and carry on!
byee(:

also. i have been obsessed with this song today
i realize its about crack whores
but i still love it


NOW goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment