Monday, March 14, 2011

I come with my own background music

Today. Has been soo boring. I usually wait until the end of the day to post, but i have nothing else to do, so might as well do it now. My brother set up this stereo thing in my kitchen that you can plug your mp3 into and it will play the music ( yes, my family is so lame that nobody has an iPod. We do have an iPad though, it's really strange). My mom was at work, and the rest of my family went to carls jr. Without me, so I was all alone. What did I do? I plugged in my music and listened. It was super weird. My house was silent as I sat there drinking chocolate milk, so the music sounded like it does in a movie. It was like background music. The best sounding background music were


It was pretty beast(: I started this post, and then me and my brother Nathan went to the gas station. And target. And the dollar store. We got slushies, whoppers, and pringles. They were delish(: now we are watching the green hornet! School tomorrow. Whooppeeee. Kay bye!

Day 16
"your celebrity crush"
first of all. Justin Bieber. buuut he is everyone's crush.

then there is also Chris Colfer. who is gay.
he is sooooooooo attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment