Saturday, December 17, 2011

busy busy busy

hello friends (:
this week has been quite eventful!

ive taken four really hard tests (and i did pretty well on all of them (: )

i made an (i think) amazing poetry book that i drew all the pictures for.

heres my favorite poem i did

Having a Coke with You
is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, IrĂșn, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
partly because in your orange shirt you look like a better happier St. Sebastian
partly because of my love for you.
in the warm New York 4 o’clock light we are drifting back and forth
between each other like a tree breathing through its spectacles
and the portrait show seems to have no faces in it at all, just paint
you suddenly wonder why in the world anyone ever did them
I look
at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world


it took my quite a long time though! i only got four hours of sleep on thursday night.

on wednesday, i woke up 30 minutes later than i was supposed to, to have time to shower, but i managed to shower, blow dry, and straigten my hair, choose my outfit, and get to school in 30 minutes instead of 60. i felt accomplished.





aaaaand i got my lisence (:
of course my mom insisted on taking a picture of the monumentous occasion

 yay for driving! i took my brothers to target to look for my mom's christmas present. (it will be awesome). on friday i got to drive to school by myself! it was exciting (: we did nothing in any of my classes except in mr. clarks. of course. the christmas assembly was great! i also got my schedule all fixed for next year. its gunna be a killer. lets see. AP calculus, AP spanish, acapella (hopefully!), financial lit, AP government (maybe), p.e. (bleh), AP chemistry taken at timpanogos, and pharm tech MATC. whooo. i just love killing myself with school.



yesterday was the ward christmas party. it was actually really fun! i didnt think the food was going to be good (lets be honest, i am so picky that its usually not.) but the food we had was awesome! and they had a live baby playing baby jesus.

 THEN i drove myself to a christmas party. we had an ugly sweater contest, a white elephant exchange, a dance party in the freezing cold. it was super fun! and it was awesome just being able to leave, not waiting for your ride home being ready to leave, or waiting for your mom to come get you. i just got to leave. it was great. also. i decided who to ask to preference. lovely (:(:

also!

i am making a christmas break bucket list.

[X] sleep for longer than 12 hours
[] have a clean room the whole time
[] drink a lot of bubbly
[] give my mom the most amazing present ever
[] go on a drive by the lake
[] get all my homework done before christmas
[] dont stress over grades
[] make peanut butter chocolate fudge again
[] make carmel
[] hang out with all the people i said i would hang out with
[] ask someone to preference :)
[] do something selfless
[] go through my room and take stuff to the D.I.
[] go thrifting with megan
[] do something crazy on new years eve
[] go see a midnight movie
[] have the best christmas break ever! 

aand thats all i have for you.

who likes my new music thingy at the bottom of my page?!

iiiii dooooo (:

kay bye!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment