Thursday, October 27, 2011

ive got the last week of term blues

I am mad at a lot of people

first of all. Brother Taeger. why must your test come on the last day of the term? why must we know the answer AND the scripture reference or go down a letter grade? why must you be so condesending to us while grading? why must you make me feel like bursting into tears because i got a B+ for the first time in seminary? why must you turn that classroom from an amazing spiritual enviornment to a frustrating, really, really annoying cell? i am frustrated with you.

mrs. greer. why must you decide to weight our grades on the last day of the term? why must that turn my rock solid A into an A-, just because i got a C on ONE test? why must you say i can do nothing about it, and make me want to cry in front of people i do NOT want to cry in front of? why must you do this at the last minute, and then tell me there is nothing i can do about it? gah.

mr. beveridge. why must you make your tests so dang hard, hardly teach us how to do it, and then be surprised when none of us do well? and why must you be gone afterschool every single day?

mr. clark. why must you tell us to make a toothpick bridge that is ten percent of our grade, and then tell us no one will get an A on it?

spanish student teacher. why must you treat us like we are in sixth grade, and not let us answer anything without raising our hands? why must you make me move three times in one day? why must you be so condesending and talk in complete spanish, when you know no one can understand you? why must you be so. freaking. boring? why must you be here untill december?

hair appointment. why must you be so far away?

throat. why must you hurt so much?

parents. why must you choose your shows to record over the best show ever, revenge?

math homework, why are you STILL not done??

one day i will find out the answers to all of these questions. but for now, i will leave you with this
my hair will be this color in exactly one week (:
and one day i will marry a boy like this
and i have officially become addicted to pinterest
Love Godmade my heart melt (:oh my. love.

i love quotes (:

the end!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see your hair!!!!! I'll miss your blonde personality though ahha "can you help me...i'm blonde" haha good times :)

    ReplyDelete