Saturday, September 17, 2011

weirdest weekend of my entire life

mmmmk. so i know i say this alot. but this has been THE weirdest weekend of my life!(and by weekend i mean thursday to saturday. thats the weekend in mexico!)

so. it all started off on thursday night. my kitchen was being worked on, so i wasnt allowed to go home. so, i obviously went to nicole's house. but, she had a hair appointment to get new extentions. i went with her. during our second hour there, we got REALLY hungry. so we decided to go get food while nikkis hair was dying. it was hilarious, and we got so many funny looks. i was going to put the picture up, but i think i will spare nikki the embarrassment :)

so then we go home, and stay up till about 1 doing homework.

thennnn i walked to school from nikkis house, because she had early morning rehearsal for acapella (sighh), listening to this song


AND.
I got asked to homecoming!!!!!!
with a poster that had a princess checklist. like this
[x] tiara
[x] crystal bracelts
[x] earrings
[x] chocolate
and other things i dont remember
and this
[ ] a prince to take you to homecoming
it was so cute!
and my friend Jake Story asked me(:
needless to say, i am verrry excited!

There were so many strange things that happened on friday night. first of all, i have ZERO homework from all of my bday classes! this never happens! then, me and nikki took a nap when we got home, because it was dark at 4. you read that right. FOUR. mostly because there were clouds. but still. things got weirder when i got to the Provo football game. me and calli walked to mcdonalds, and this man walks up to me

him: hello! who is gunna win the game tonight?
me (pointing to my mv sweatshirt): uhhh Mountain view! duh!
him: yes! do you know my son??
me inside: wtf no? how would i know your son if i have no idea what his name is?
me: no! who is it?
him: hank heriford!!

ahahahahah it was so hilarious! and there were many more weird things:

i wore a huge bow on my hair
mcdonalds has a new ronald mcdonald. an extremely creepy one
provo let off five million balloons
me and landen took an oppisite picture
i finally got a picture of jesse! he wouldnt take one with me!
aaaaand someone got answered to homecoming.

and those were just the weird things that happened with pictures.

blake oldham randomly hugged a provo person he didnt even know because "they are losing!"

i was smashed into a car with four boys, and sung almost all the words to this song


thennnn. me and nikki attempted to crash a party
it didnt work very well
i made lots of new friends
and went to applebees at 12 at night
me, jake, landen, nikki, jesse and dahlin
we partied.

then!! me and nikki went to betos at 2 in the morning for her mom.
pregnant women have to eat at random times!
aaand we left our food there!
yep. we drove up, paid, and left
then we had to make the embarrassing drive back to get our food
lets all remember it was two a.m.

then, this morning, haley, kline and I went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. it was amazing. but really really crowded. we were there for three hours.
then, i came home, ate mcdonalds AGAIN (i need to stop) and went on a date! it was quite fun. we went went bowling, and me/chris owned against nikki and mark. then we went to lunch. and it was really fun!

this is nikki attemping to take a picture

and this is when nikki got three strikes in a row
i was speechless

literally

mmmk

sooo...

keep calm and carry on
even when you have the weirdest weekend of your life!!


i forgot!
my floor is finished!
here are pictures!



kay now i am leaving

bye(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment