Sunday, November 13, 2011

eleveneleveneleveneleveneleven

hello my lovelies (:

lots of things!!

so. first. thursday was 11/11/11. a day i have waited for since last october. it was super fun (: nikki, colton, jesse, jake and i watched captain america, and made wishes at 11:11. we had a freedom assembly, and the two orchesis girls that danced were absolutely amazing! after school i had a photoshoot with my family. we struggled a little





yesterday was the byu game! the cougars won 42 to 7. it was awesome! but super cold. i bundled up in red pants, a scarf, a knit hat, stripey gloves, uggs, and my grey pea coat. i was warm (:

today, i drove to salt lake for the first time. i was fine on the way there, and we stopped at my aunts house. who has cats. which i am allergic to. so, while driving home, my eyes were watering like a mofo, and my dad wouldnt let me rub my face. it was quite scary.
buuuuut yeah!
this weekend has been way fun (:

keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment