Saturday, January 1, 2011

A moment of silence for 2010

So, all in all, 2010 was a pretty rocking year. I am totally copying nikki and looking at highlights of the year:

January : I don't really know what to say about this month. It was a sad time for me. nothing really that special happened, at least not that I can remember. Me and jade hung out alot. Oh! Me and landen invented the crown. Whoever is more awesome at the time gets the crown. I have had it for at least 7 months. I am pretty much awesome?

February : this was a great month (: the s.a.p party was born! For those of you who dont know, a single awareness party is held when me and nikki are both single (although I am single all the time), or when there is a dance / party that we are too young to go to, or when we are just sad. We load up on junk food and watch sappy love movies. Solo ensamble was also this month. Me and my partner sang this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ob2NTWI1C0  I didn't get any criticism from the judge, who was a really tough judger. It made me feel pretty good(: my family also went to Disneyland on vacation!


March : hmmm march. I made the most amazing birthday card ever for my bestie landen (and let him have the crown for the day) Me and jade dressed up like nerds for young womens one day ( mustaches included) and we went to the store, and we saw some really hot guys and they looked at us like we were freaks. Jade ran away as fast as she could, but i had 5 grocery bags on each arm (no joke) and could only walk by and say : sup. Good times(: I was also in track during this month, and got a p.r. of 6:30 for the mile.


April : my brithday! Dahlin came and carried me out of my ceramics class, and nikki attacked me with silly string. Jade tried In N Out for the first time this month, and mmm it is good. I also went to Vegas with my cousins over spring break. it was cold. but we still tanned(:

May : the very first day of may was alpine days. It is the biggest track meet of the year. Our school lost (like usual) but I did meet one of the most important people I have known this year there. At the end of may, school was out! I got all fours on my end of the year testing. This began the most amazing summer ever.

June : this was a great month. I started running cross country. We practiced every weekday at 7:30 it was a great confidence booster. I was one of the fastest on the team. On June 12th, I went to summerfest for the first time in my life (summerfest is like a big carnival) and re-met the person I met at alpine days. After that, I spent pretty much the whole summer with him. I also went on trek. Those were the 4 most awful day of my life. The winds blew at 60 miles an hour. It was freezing. The tents collapsed. I am so glad I will never have to be a pioneer again

July : definatly the best month of the whole year. I spent everyday with Corbin. Me and jade rode our bikes all over town. Oh how i miss those easy going days. Everything was perfect. I learned how to trust others. I had the most amazing girls camp year. Everything was great.


August : the start of this month was amazing. My family took a trip to California just to relax at the beach. It was the most perfect thing we could've done. California healed my wounded heart, and I came back strong and ready for high school. And oh man, it isn't until you go to high school that you realize how much jr high sucked. I love mountain view and the closeness we all have here.


September : this month is kind of a blur. I wore my new school clothes. I made new friends. I did math homework, and read honors english books. I dyed my hair blue. I went to my first high school party (thrown by nikki) and had my first high school crush. I had lots of friends, and life was good.
October : life couldn't stay that good for long. My life fell apart in October. If I could erase that month from my memory i would. That was when I realized that my best friend in the whole world didn't need me anymore. I was extra, unneeded baggage to her. I lost her, and she took half of my friends along. I, in turn, got the one person that she really wanted. There were so many tears that month. The dance, the party, the amazing Orem vs MV game (MV won 33 - 0!) turned out aweful. I don't think I will ever be able to forget how painful that month was. And the worst part? She doesn't even care.


November : things calmed down a bit after that. We went our separate ways. Now it doesn't seem like we were ever friends. November obviously means thanksgiving (hate it), and I spent a lot of time with Nikki, Damon and Adam. We went bowling, and ice skating, and watched a lot of movies. They made me have the best thanksgiving break of my life(: also, this was the month of the giant "blizzard" that turned out to be nothing



December : but again, all good things come to an end. Adam went to her side ( I hate the idea of sides, but they just naturally fell into place). I was alone yet again. The drama flared up again, but this time she had a pack of girls out to get me. I tried as hard as I could not to retaliate, and they eventually left me alone (I have to give props to landen, who helped with the drama) I spent time with nikki and Damon. We went to the mall, and watched more movies. I had the best Christmas ever, full of surprises. I discovered that Casey and Sam are amazing friends. I ended the year with them.

Well, 2010 was a rollarcoaster. Some of the best moments of my life happened during that year, but also some of the worst. Hopefully 2011 will have more happiness. But ya know, who knows? Happy new year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment