Sunday, April 10, 2011

let me light up the sky

so. i was almost asleep, when i realized. i havent blogged! haaaa. so yesterday. was fantastic. i went to nikkis hair appointment. we were gunna go look for prom dresses (:D) but we didnt have time because the appointment went for 4 hours. her hair looks great though!
oh silly. so after 4 hours of hair, we went ice skating! it was me, nikki, adam, jake, amanda, branson and tyler.
 
     haha my skates are beautiful. branson tied them for me, because i tried and failed to do it myself. yeah. im that retarded. i tie my shoes with two bunney ears, instead of how normal people tie them, and i have never met anyone who ties them the same way. but i discovered that branson does. its so cool! seriously. i thought i was the only freak in the world that did that. but nope. ive got company now. anyways. so you may be wondering. how could you go hang out with him when you havent answered to prom yet? well. i did answer. i had the anouncer person play Light Up the Sky by Yellowcard (you know, because my poster said it would light up his world if i went to prom with him, so i lit up his sky :P) and the announcer said that i would go to prom with him! i have to give nikki props for the great idea. so now i get to go find a prom dress(: after ice skating, we went to blockbuster to get the movie "the last exorcism". i kept asking the boys if they liked what i did with my hair. it was hilarious to watch them struggle to figure out what i did with it, because it didnt change at all. so we go and watch the movie. gosh. dumbest movie of my life. in the end, everyone is possesed, the girl has a demon child that gets thrown into a fire, and everyone dies. it wasnt worth the 120 minutes it took to watch it. and speaking of horrible movies, today i watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. that was seriously the worst movie i have ever watched. i know lots of people love it. but its about nothing. i sat at home and watched 3 movies today. i watched when in rome, and love happens. love happens is set in SEATTLE. which reminded me. only 3 days left till we leave! it was super cool to watch the movie and see everything there, and know that you are going there in 3 days.  SO. heres the bad news. my dad is in the hospital. he has to have surgery to get his gallbladder removed. fun right? i WAS gunna go prom dress shopping tomorrow. but not now! maybe this is a sign... two times i have had to cancel. maybe im not suppossed to go... hmm. too bad! still going! anyways. 3 days till seattle. 10 days till my birthday. 19 days till prom. im excited(:


Day Two
"your relationship status?"
single. but i really enjoy being single. seeing all the taken people in my life, and seeing how they are sometimes really miserable makes me want to be single forever. wierd right?

The funniest thing ive heard today
so i was in the car with my mom. she was talking to my grandma on her phone
mom "yeah, i didnt get any last night"
me "get any what?" - it was a sincere question
mom "sleep. wait. HALEY!"
me "no i really didnt mean it like that!"
it was pretty funny.

also.
kaleb was bored today, and asked me if i would put my extentions on his head:
                                                    what a cute redneck little brother i have(:

No comments:

Post a Comment