Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UPDATE:)

So I realize that I have been neglecting my blog a bit. But hey don't blame me if it is the last thing on my list:) So new post? lettss seeee. Its officially been one week. since what you ask? Thanksgiving!! Ahhh I am glad its over! Sorry but I hate it. So on friday I went ice skating. I weirdly did not see anyone that I knew. On Friday night and no one was there! Crazy! But it was oh so fun:) On saturday I went golfing with Adam. It was warm enough to go golfing. Utah weather is so strange, because on Sunday it snowed! You know what that means? Snow slushies!!! Here is the recipie:
1. go outside
2. pack a cup with snow
3. pour beverage of choice in the cup
4. stir and enjoy:)

These sound crazy I am sure. But they are the best slushies I have tasted and the texture is ahhmazing! But my mother won't let me eat them alot, because they are "bad for you"  pshh whatever. Yesterday I spent with my bestie Nikki. We went to Subway and then Iceberg! The Subway people must have laughed so hard when we went from one restraunt to the next. I spent most of my evening trying to sort out the drama of high school life that is constantly around. World Peace sounds very nice right now. Today was school.
A1: Spanish one. This class is a bit boring for me because I already took three years of spanish, and I had to start over. But thats for another post. We seperated into groups and had to present in front of the class, and everyone had to go but our group. Score!
A2: P.E. We had a choice between indoor frisbee and weight training. Weight training it was, and I am so sore! But I did get to 12 push ups:)
A3: Chemistry: we had a test today. I was one of the three people in the class that got a 100%. Can you say nerd?
A4: Algebra 2. I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD!!!

Which brings us to now. Goodbye blogging world. I am off to eat a doreo:)

P.S. recipe for doreos
1. put cookies and cream ice cream in a cup
2. pour sunny D into the cup
3. enjoy:)
Ohh me and the wierd things I eat

What made my day: Landen Schaelling
For: this text "His manlihood was threatened when he saw me because he was thinking "ahh that dude is so hot I would go gay for him.""

No comments:

Post a Comment