Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SHORT POST!!

OKAY. sooo basketball games were today! Sophmore one both of thiers! nice job boys(: JV lost, but Varsity won!!! 48 - 37 I think. I spent the first three games with Nikki (of course) and the last one with Nikkis family! because I am a loser and have no friends... (: soo yeah that is pretty much it for the day!!!

p.s. here is a quote I copied in seminary: "In the very act of transgression, some plan to repent. They mock the gift of mercy that true repentance allows."

Deep. I know!

what made my day: nikki buying me a slushy
why: because I was FREAKING sad and it made me feel better!!

OH! double p.s! ME AND NIKKI GOT IN A WRECK TODAY!! not a real one. she just backed into a guy getting gas. But he was freaking pissed! this 70 year old mad swore and everything!! it was great fun(:

Bye furr now!

No comments:

Post a Comment