Sunday, December 26, 2010

song, songs and more songs!

okay. so here it is. my new song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:

From: me
dear bicycle boy, I need to tell you
what I didn't say before
you, you didn't answer
when I came up to your door
my heart is beating solely
for the purpose of your eyes
and you don't know what you've done to me
it's better than butterflies

oh meet me in the rain
light up this town again
and baby, believe me
our hands fit together perfectly

they say every rose has it's thorn
but i can't find one on you
and this might sound cliche, but
we're making footprints on the moon
I'm knocking, do you hear me?
don't leave me at your door
don't leave me in the thunder
you're creating for this storm

oh meet me in the rain
light up this town again
and baby, believe me
our hands fit together perfectly

now here comes the hard part
boy what do you say?
I told you that I love you
now meet me in the rain
I couldn't say it better
so I'm writing you this letter
let's kiss away this mind frame

oh, will you meet me in the rain?
we can light up this town again
I will show you, I will make you see
how we'll fit perfectly

ohhh, baby, please

from : me

okay. so its really long, and really cheesy. but i like it. i wrote it about someone(: obviously.  so the second song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k
i can not stop listening to this. maybe because i can't stop thinking. about... well its a secret. shhh(:

although the music video is really stupid, this song PERFECTLY describes my situation now with... she who must not be named. this one works too : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM

man. i am just full of music today. well i am off to write two more songs(: peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment