Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010

so i havent posted in a while! ha a while being 2 days. sooo. yesterday was the shiz. i went to the mall with my brother and my bestie landen. we spent 300 dollars on clothes. i picked out all of landens stuff and it was awesome. then, i went to a party. oh my. it was a reunion of my jr, high. and.. well.. it just reminded me of how much jr, high sucked. there were two girls that everyone payed attention too, and it was just like old times, where everyone ignored me. fun? sure... popularity is so stupid. its one of those things that no one will ever be able to figure out. like, what makes popular kids popular? one day everyone just wakes up and thinks : she will be the new coolest girl in school. i dont get it. but whatever. I'd rather be a nice, less popular girl, than a mean popular girl. not to say the popular kids are mean. its just a stereotype.

 otay lets see. today is new years eve!! i cant believe that 2010 is already over! my goodness, there was so many up and downs this year. i was reading my journal last night, and it was cool remembering everything that happened this year. all of the sadness at the beginning of the year (why jr. high sucked), and the healthy rebuilding of my confidence during the summer (thank you to my three friends in the summer... you know who you are:) the happiness of the first two months of high school, and then my world falling apart in october. in a way, i am so glad that my best friend left. its made me a lot closer to my parents. it has made me want to be as oppisite as her as i can, which has made me a much nicer person. its also introduced me to the wonderful friends i have today (nikki, landen, casey, sam, haley, and many more). it has also made me realize how poisonious our relationship was to begin with. and although i have alot less friends now, and some people actually hate me, i am soooooo grateful for the relationships that have blossomed from the fall out.  but, maybe the best reason i am glad this whole thing happened, is because its increased my self worth. ive always had self esteem issues (who hasnt) and the fact that so many people have stood beside me in my darkest moments have made me see how important i am to them. again, let me just say how grateful i am for all of you, and lets hope 2011 brings happiness instead of sorrow. bye(:

p.s. my best friend nikki has a blog! read :

http://niknak-pattywak.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment