Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another short post......(:

So i realize that I have been a little flaky, and I haven't given anyone much to read about (mainly nikki. I know you are reading this). Buuuut bad news. Another short post is coming your way! So today. I went to ANOTHER basketball game. I am really stating to love basketball, now that I actually know what is going on. Our sophomore team lost, in double overtime. It was super intense. But oh well. They did great(: after the games, I went to young womens for our christmas party! We played the finger game, where you all sit in a circle and tell something about yourself, or something you have done. All the people who have done that thing keep their fingers up, and if you haven't then you put one down. The best ones:
1. a girl told us that there is incest in her family
2. Someone has a belly button that is 3 inches deep
3. Someone got caught skinny dipping at a boy scout camp
Pretty much, our ward is amazing. I also found out that my Spanish slash history teacher is in my stake. Crazy! Well. I am gunna go memorize some macbeth for my test tomorrow. Night world(:
P.s. You are SUCH a hypocrite. Story will come later.

What made my day: when the jordan kid missed his 1 point foul shot (I hope you know what I am talking about, because I don't know what they are called.
Why: because me and nikki did the whole OOOOOOOOHHH thing and made him miss. It was cool because we were the only ones that did it

P.s.s.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xayb66_taylor-swift-jump-then-fall-new-son_music

Listen to it(:

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment