Saturday, December 11, 2010

So much to doooooo

Okay. So I realize that it is like one in the morning, and I still have to read my scriptures and write in my journal, but I have to post about tonight!(:
We had a black light Dance at my school tonight. It was so so so so great! You know that its great when you come back soaked in sweat! I partied with landen and sam. The music was loud, the lights were amazing, and we had a mosh pit(:. The dance was amazing, let me tell you. But what I really wanted to talk about was the girls. Awkward I know, but some of them were super uhmmm scandalous. Do they not realize that all it does is make them look desperate? Like there was this one girl who was humping the ground, in a circle of guys. I don't understand why you would just throw yourself at people like that. There was this other girl who was trying to like grind or something with the guy that she likes that doesn't Like her back. Does she not realize how desperate she looked? The guy was pushing her away, but she just kept coming back. It was actually pretty entertaining to watch. I don't know, I kinda feel bad for the girl, but she was being an idiot. Okay so enough about the dance. I went to burger supreme today for diner, and my brother called me fat. Since when is 120 pounds fat? But I guess I will follow his advice, and stop eating junk. I wish it were cross country season again. I guess i will go to bed now.

What made my day: Sam jolley
Why: ha he is a great dancer!

Night world(:

No comments:

Post a Comment