Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas birthdays(:

 soo I forgot to post yesterday!! whoops(: So today was my besties Tori Jones birthday!! shes finally 15!! Tori if you ever see this HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!(:

I made her cookies(: And me, haley lopp, rachel, and megan chalked her driveway!! It was great(: Mine was definatly the best! Buuut yeah tori happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woah. Happy much?

P.s. this is my horrible first attempt at making cookies. Its not a smart idea to try and do your honors history project thats due tomorrow, and bake at the same time.



p.s.s. Me and my brother kaleb were bored, so we took pictures! this was the only good one. he also recorded me singing "Rockstar". (lyrics are in an earlier post). The video will be on here as soon as I can get it to work!
Okay. SO my family wrote letters to santa! It was great fun.

Mine said::
Dear Santa.
Hello. I want a pont. Put Jake on the naughty list. I want a straight A report card. Bring Nathan some toothpaste. You're only jolly because you know where all the bad girls live right? Bring my dad some clothes, its akward when he's naked. Make Jake stop being annoying. Please don't bring back my braces. Don't bring me a jelly fish, unless its in a bowl. Make Nathan stop singing jellyfish. Bring me a hampster. Also the new Justin Bieber album.
Thanx.
LOVE
Haley(:

p.s. if you don't know what jelly fish means......
and heres another one. just fur fun

aight. Thats it for now. family chirstmas pictures comin sooooon(:

"I made this for you" - Julian Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment