Monday, December 27, 2010

On the concept of blog robbing.

Yes, this is Nikki. Yes, I have stolen her blog to post a post.
So pretty much haley is the best ever :) She's one of the nicest people I know! And I would probably die without her. True story. Today we went to the mall and we walked around.. exciting? yes! And now haley is on the moon walker shoes.. she's just jumping around my room while I'm writing her blog. This is what best friends do:) Eat eachothers foods and play with eachothers stuff.
So now on the concept of songs.. haley always posts songs so i'm thinking I should do the same.
"Satellite" by Guster is a way good song! same with "Ache" by James Carrington. I'm trying to learn ache on the guitar and haley will probably sing.. cause she's the one who's capable of singing. (me on the other hand is tone deaf and very pitchy)
Okay last concept to write about, people who are dumb with other peoples blogs and profiles. I mean if you have a problem with someones profile don't go on it. Or blog.. no one really has the right to comment on what other people post I think so at least.

Oh ya! Me and haley saw my boyfriends little brothers x girlfriend (that was probably confusing) but when we say her we yelled, "Oh ya... GARRETT TAYLOR! what a babe!" haha it was way funny and it made my day:) Also me and haley were almost attacked by a dog at my little sisters' friends house.. it was inside but it reminded me of a dog I once had named cougar.
Cougar was a cute puppy... until we had him for a week. Then he was the devil. TWO YEARS were wasted trying to clean his droppings, stopping his biting habits, trainers, barking, and many other stressful stuff to do. He was the worst dog ever. I hope I never have to get a dog.. but when I get married my husband will probably make me. LAME. But ya.. dogs are the worst.. unless they are obedient and quiet. Soooo now I have nothing to say... except today was pretty awesome:)
LOVE NIKKI
p.s. word of advice for the day: don't eat sandwhiches or salads from weird boutiques. The end.

p.p.s. Me and Haley are famous now.. check out the billboard.... (The Real End now)
                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment