Tuesday, May 10, 2011

you have stolen my heart

 today. for some reason i was in a really good mood. i guess God decided that i needed one good day after a week of terrible ones. the day started off with pulling together an outfit in about 3 seconds, which was actually pretty cute. then, in spanish, i won the conjugating contest, and am the number one conjugater in the class! then, during a health, class went by really fast, which never happens in that class. during study hall i got a ton of math homework done. in chemistry, me and nikki were super hungry, so mr. carling let us order pizza(: it was totally amazing! he only did it because it is his anniversary today, but still. it was way cool. during lunch, me, nikki, mark and leka went to ernies for lunch. me and nikki didnt get anything because we already ate pizza. mark drives a creeper van, and it was super fun to make fun of it! during math, we did homework the whole time, which are my favorite kinds of days. after school, i had my FASHION BOARD interview!!! heecck yeah! i feel like i did  really well... knock on wood. hang on. i have to go find wood to knock on. okay back. so, while i was in my interview, nikki was chilling at the mall waiting for me. i called her when i was done, and she was super vague about where she was. so eventually i found her. we ate MORE pizza, because thats all she could afford. i was so confused, because she came to the mall with 60 dollars. so, right as we are leaving, she is all: i want to go look at the hats at lids. so i am all, cool. so we go over there, and she had a surprise for me! she got me a hat that says bruins on the front and sorensen on the back! i love it so so so so much! i love it even more that she thought to get me one(: my life is improving. after the mall, i went home and picked my songs for my english project. i chose these ones:
and i also got this song from my new friend karlee:
i love it! at 7, i went to a relief society purse party. it was super fun(: we had this game where the lady called out something, and if you had it in your purse than you had to run up and put it on the stage. i pretty much owned at that game. i ran for all the ladies at my table, because they were too lazy to. it was awesome(: i wanted to go to einsteins, so me and my mom went over there, but it was closed. so we went to target to get sushi and naked. while we were in line to pay, the lady in front of us in line was paying. her total was like 120, and she reached into her back pocket to get her 100 dollar bill. but, it was gone. and you could just tell, that was all the money that the lady had. it was so sad. seriously. that put my life in perspective. who cares if i didnt make it into acapella? at least i am able to afford the things i need to buy. gah. i am just gunna stick it out in conbrio. even though there is no reason why i shouldnt have made it in. im okay with where i am.

so. i have one scary thing done this week. the next is to try out for the talent show tomorrow. i am singing an original song, written by moi. here are the lyrics










http://haley-freaking-sorensen.blogspot.com/2010/11/on-concept-of-song-lyrics.html im so excited! and nervous! and i dont know what else! all i can say, is my life is taking a turn for the better.
p.s. this has been a really great facebook night. the best posts:
* "Oh I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have, for you I will.." - Jaden
* "Love is selfless, not selfish. It always protects, it always trusts, it always hopes, it always perseveres. Love never fails. -Jeason Ma ♥" - Aquaa
* "S[he] be[lie]v[ed] ...." - Kendra
* "My fear is that PMS doesn't exist and this is my real personality" - Kanui
* "We'd listen to the radio play all night,Didn't want to go home to another fight, Through all the hard times in my life, Those nights kept me alive" - Sabrina
* "Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night" - Maren
* "Can I get your lips to speak my name?" - Stephh
* " Always smile-- you never know who might be falling in love with it" - Nikki
* "JESSE ST JAMES" - Jo
which brings me to Glee. it was absolutely fantastic today. Kurt was voted prom queen, and, after running out, he faced the whole school and took the crown. rachel sang pretty much to finn, about how she wont take him back, and how he doesnt deserve her. i loved that part because i have had one of those moments. mercedes finally got told she was beautiful and got asked to dance. it was by far my favorite episode of the season. i just love glee(:
kay bye!

p.s.s. my daddy has to have a blog for his photography class.... follow it(:
http://kpics11.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment