Sunday, May 8, 2011

snakes, pictures, and T.M.I

so. yesterday. was freaking emotional. lets just say, i woke up to some facebook news that freaked me out and i cryed for an hour. T.M.I. yeah. then i went to a choir concert, and we sang breath of heaven. that song. it touches my heart everytime we sing it.
you dont even know. so at the concert, there was a TON of sugar. seriously. cheesecake, and a chocolate fountain. my two favorite things. and i didnt eat ANY. yeah i felt pretty good. anywho. me and my moms side of the family went to lunch, where i thought we were celebrating my concert, but we were actually getting together for mothers day. i felt pretty dumb. my grandma made us take pictures, and my aunt made us all pose like this:
oh boy. i am so white. its tragic.
anywho. so me and nikki rode around in her brand new car. its pretty beast. we drove jessie to a birthday party, and we looked at the amazing swimming pool, and aparently there was a super hot lifeguard checking me out. but poor, oblivious me didnt notice anything. ha yeah. so thats pretty much it.

oh wait!!

today, we caught a snake!

yeah. i totally love snakes(: and people think im weird for it. but oh well. i will love them anyway.



yeah thats it(:

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment