Wednesday, May 4, 2011

its obvious that my heart beats for you

sooo. today. was greaattt(: it started off terrible. i dont really wanna say why. but it did. i did homework for 3 hours, and then LANDEN came over. yeah. im finally cool enough to hang out with him. we went to mutual for a barbeekew haha bbq. and it was FUN. we sat around the fire and everyone said one thing that they believe in. mine was "i believe that God answers your prayers" it was really great(: me and kline and landen chilled the whole time. and made really funny jokes. and i stole klines gum. and we tried and failed to take good pictures. and i texted random girls on klines phone. then landen came to my house and we watched this

it was a bad day gone excellent(:

kay bye!
wait.
something really wierd happened to me at lunch today.
so i was sitting there, just minding my own business, when this cool kid ive never talked to comes up to me and says: hey! pretend like im asking you for your number because itll make someone really jealous. and i was so confused. so yeah. i also listened to this nonstop

now its the real good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment