Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the girl who broke in two

So. Yesterday sucked. But today was great. I wore a super cute outfit with shorts. One of the administrative ladies told me they were too short, even though I saw like ten other girls wearing shorts waaaaayyy shorter than mine. During english we had book discussions, which equals talking about prom and grades. Then in history we pretty much sat on computers the whole period. It was lovely(: during lunch, me and stephh and Julia had a TON of fun. I auditioned for acapella during choir. I'm pretty sure I didn't make it. Hopefully I will.... After school me and nikki got sushi and naked. I felt super super healthy. I haven't had any sugar for the whole week. There is soda, cookies, ice cream and sugar at my house. And I haven't had any of it! but i have been wierdly craving tortilla chips. wierd. right? yeah. but im wierd so its okay. so i watched glee and make it or break it. and got this amazing song:

this is the wierdest video. ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment