Thursday, May 5, 2011

epiphany

so today. i had an epiphany.

I can't change other people, but I can change myself

I realized. there will always be those people. the girl who hates me. the boy who will never belong to anyone but her, even if he never admits it to anyone, even himself. the boy who will always belong to her, and feels the need to share it with the world. the girl who wont get over herself. the boy who will always be honest with me. the boy who will always be a part of me. the family that loves me. i realized that, no matter how hard i try, these people will never change. but I, I can change. i can fall in love. i can get kissed. i can make new friends, and have new experiences. i realized, i dont have to worry about anyone else but me. as hard as that is.

on a happier note.

i also realized that my body is getting used to healthy food. today, i went to a baseball game at the school. i was STARVING. so my friend jake brought wendy's over for our little friend group. i didnt really want any, but i ate like 10 fries. then, me and nikki went to her house, and i started feeling sick. my mouth felt gross, and i just felt icky. i realized, it was the fries! the fries that used to taste sooo good are disgusting now. it was really cool actually. soooo. yeah. deep post today. 
p.s this is my favorite commercial of the moment(: 

double p.s. on saturday, symphonic voices and conbrio are having a womenhood celebration concert for mothers day. it is at moutain view in the auditorium at 11:00 on saturday. come!

TRIPLE P.S.
you know what i really really hate?
wheennnn peeeooplleee taalllkkk liikkee THISSSSS(:(:(:(:(:
not to say that i never throw in the occasional waaayyy or soooo. but thats how i would say it in real life. peeooppllee doooonttt taalkkk reaalllyy sloowwllyyy iinn reeaall liiiffeee.

seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment