Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm hanging on the moment of truth

so. yesterday. i went to nikkis house. and fell asleep on her hammock. for about 2 hours. then, today, while at church for a baby blessing, i fell asleep. then, while driving home, i fell asleep. then, while reading the diary of anne frank in my backyard, i fell asleep. hahahahah oh man. i am such a teenager. i sleep, eat, and do homework. cliche much? mmmhmm. anywho. so i had a baby blessing today. and a slept through it... but it wasnt my fault! my brother gave me a back massage and i just couldnt stay awake! okay... so it was my fault. but still. it was amazing. after church, we all went back to my aunts house. there was this kid. about my age, maybe older. and he was creepin on me. i swear. everywhere i turned, there he was, staring at me. but, they had a baby duck that i got to hold. it made everything better. i WOULD put pictures on, but my phone wont turn on.. so nope. it will turn on eventually. it always does. thats pretty much all i have to say.. :)
i fell asleep listening to this


amazing songs that i discovered today!

can you see me?!

kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment