Sunday, May 15, 2011

lets go fly a kite

today. was lovely(: i went to church, and while i was walking home, this kid named jason walked with me. he said that my shirt i was wearing was nice. then he said that he wished it was socially acceptable for boys to wear clothes like that, because boys are limited to tee shirts and pants. but, what they lack in fashion, they make up with transportation. it was hilarious. today was windy, so me and kaleb went and flew our kite(:


ours got stuck in the tree a few times. there were these other people flying thier kite, and they flew it so high that the string broke and it fell and disappeared. thats what they get for showing off! ha(: soooo.

 
my hair! its getting so fantastically
miraculously
suprisingly
lushisly
gorgeously
healthily
terrifically
wonderfully

LONG

you have no idea how happy this makes me. my hair has always been short. srsly. this is me in third grade, and my hair has been that length untill seventh grade, when i decided to grow it out. THREE FREAKING YEARS and it has only grown that much. its sad. any who. i learned how to play this song on the guitar. i feel pretty cool. its weird. my hands dont like to strum the way that he does, so its really hard for me to do it. i will get it eventually! OH! yesterday i watched the JUSTIN BIEBER movie! i loved it! it made me love justin bieber even more(: anywho. imma leave now!
but wait. i forgot to put this on last night. i took adam's hat, and he stole my bow. we look super cute. not. kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment