Thursday, September 1, 2011

you've got that smile, that only heaven could make

well hello! these past few days have been freaking crazy! first of all, i took cross country pictures. and we all went running before them, so everyone was sweaty. so we all put our hair in a side pony, and tied ribbons and scrunchies on them. it was so adorable, and will look amazing in the yearbook! then, on tuesday, i went to nikkis house at 12 midnight, and kidnapped her! well, the football players pulled her out of her bed, and we drove to ihop. it was surprisingly crowded for midnight. i stayed up making a poster for nikkis birthday. i put her number on it, and you could rip it off. and by the end of the day, all of the numbers were gone! i had early morning practice, then afterschool, me and nikki drove!! it was so exciting! we can finally drive without a parent in the front seat! that night, i answered back for homecoming! my date got me a bunch of carrots (because when we went to youth conference, we ate two whole bags of carrots). so i made a carrot cake, and in the middle was a bag with the letters Y E S, cut up into puzzle pieces. then, i frosted it, and wrote "when life gives you carrots make carrotcake" it was very cute if i do say so myself! theennn it was today. i did college physics for 1.5 hours with landen, and ate toaster strudles. me and nicole partied it up at the football games, and then we went to mcdonalds. then kfc. then we drove around and it was super fun! we also creeped on this guy. hahah wow. i just realized how completely wierd we are. we act like we are intoxicated 24/7. anyways. i had nikkis laptop for a school assignment, and i looked through our pictures! here are my favorite ones that never got to facebook!















i will post pictures of my cake and nikkis locker as soon as i get my phone to turn on!
which reminds me!
i get a new phone in about two weeks
im so excited
but my  phone post is for later
peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment