Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oh bother - winnie the pooh

so. it is officially one o clock a.m. and im still awake! and STILL procrastinating my stupid spanish essay. shhh. im up this late because i made my answer for homecoming. anndd i will put pictures on when i get up the modivation to go through the extensive process to get them on here. so, because i am feeling lively and strangely awake at this point in time, i will provide you with a list of all the things that have been annoying me lately. because i am quite good at complaining.

1. my classes: these are actually getting a lot easier, escpecially physics. i actually love finishing the problems and feeling like a freaking genius. then we have my idiot math teacher. i got in trouble today because i was talking, when no one else in the class was doing work and talking. ridiculous. at least today is an aday.

2. girls with perfect bodies: probably my least favorite thing. oh hey! there is a girl with tiny itty bitty legs! oh there goes a girl who can wear a skin tight dress and look amazing! ahh there is the girl who everyone likes because her body is so attractive! things like this bother me. a lot. its not my fault that i was born with man sized legs (which my mom calls "strong legs", but i know she is just trying to make me feel better).

3. stupid girls. we all know what i am talking about. those girls that will do anything to have a boyfriend. make out with as many people as needed. taalkkk like they are like, 14 or something. and for some reasons, all of the boys like them!!! and they bother me! boys should like smart girls. sigh.

4. BOYS. i have so many boy problems. boys who decide that a day date is too expensive (WTF!!), boys who tell secrets, boys who cant get over a girl because she is hot. boys who are only looking for action. boys who will only like a girl if she has a hot body. its absolutely ridiculous! and i am so sick of how stuck up and douchey boys in general are. not to say there arent good, nice guys. but all of those dont have the guts to tell you they like you. girls cant win! on one hand, you really like a guy, and you tell him, so now you are  obsessed with him. on the other, you like a guy but dont tell, and you can never be with him! it drives me insane! which is why i am always single and havent been kissed.

anyways. that is it for tonight. i have to do my spanish :/
which i dont know whether to do in english or spanish. and there is no one awake to ask. fml.

1 comment:

  1. haha haley i have this strange feeling you are talking about my legs in a very hurtful way... ahha you are beautiful and don't ever think about what you don't have cuz you really have it all!!! i mean it.

    ReplyDelete