Wednesday, September 28, 2011

perfect day (:

today... was an exceptionally good day

for a lot of reasons (:

first, i got to wear my flowered tights (i have the weirdest fashion sense!)

second, i did way better on my physics test than i thought i did

third, i had a great lunchtime, and i gave my friend colton a heartbreak cake and LOTS of hugs

fourth, i watched two really awesome movies.
 

i love both of these movies. especially 500 days of summer(:

the fifth reason is, mrs. mathews randomly came up to me and told me that my solo sounds really good!
(did i mention i have a solo? its from this song)

number six. my hair stayed straight all day long!

aaand the biggest reason for my fantastic day. i recieved some excellent news after school. but its a secret. lets just say it is making me very happy!  (:

keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment