Saturday, September 3, 2011

i will never be the same without you

whoooo!!!
amazingly amazing night!!
nikkis surprise birthday party!
and oh my HECK it was so much work!
i had to send out mass texts 5 different times (keeping in mind that my phone only sends 10 at a time!)
i had to make a music video list, making sure that they were all PG
i had to go food shopping for about 2 hours
i had to set up all the food, and help clean
(although mr.schmidt set up the sound system and projecter. thank you!!!)
but it was all worth it!
because the look on her face was priceless!
we all hid in the garage, and yelled surprise when she walked in, and threw confetti at her
it was amazing!
all the best people came!
especially a certain one...(:

annnyy ways
here are some pictures from the week!

me deciding what to wear for picture day!

ihop at one o clock a.m.!

my poster i made for our locker! all the numbers got taken!

how i answered back my timpanogos homecoming date!

50 mcnuggets! we ate all of them!
and i look like a black woman!

me and duncan! he is my sophmore friend, and looks like justin bieber!!
me at the football game last night! we won 27 to 7
and im glad we won westlake!

                                                         my race from last week! we are pretty cute

bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment