Friday, September 9, 2011

keep calm and carry on

well. today has been.. not a good day. not a bad day. just... a day. on the scale of good to bad, id say it was a four. i woke up on time, i wore shorts (!!!) to school, i went to an assembly about incredibly expensive class rings, had a really funny time at lunch, basically did nothing in computer tech. then, i walked home by myself because all of my friends were in acapella rehearsal. they all got their robes, while i have to wear my brothers dress shirt. its funny how life works out that way. im pretty sure i was one of the people who wanted it the most, so much that i am willing to stay in a chior that i dont want to be in, just to have a better shot of getting on the teachers good side to get in next year. and it drives me crazy when i hear people complaining about the rehearsals. i would go to early mornings every single day if i could be in that choir. it shouldnt still upset me right? but it does. especially because all of my friends, who i am just as good as, made it in. something good will come out of faithfully carrying on right? it was strange walking home. i felt... alone. there was literally NO one around, not even soccer teams on the fields. i left my ipod at home, so i had no music. i also saw some crows. it was strange, but they fit my mood perfectly. then i got home, and all i wanted to do was drown my sorrows in an oreo milkshake. but there was no ice cream. there was nothing sweet in fact. my parents have been doing house remodeling, so all of our money is spent, so that means no food! lets just say. its been a day. and i still havent been asked to mv homecoming, although lots of people say they know someone who is gunna ask me. i dont really trust that, seeing how someone was supposed to ask me on a date, but never did. sigh.. i shouldnt be complaining. people have it worse than me. but it still hurts that the choir directers crushed my choir dreams. anyways. timpanogos homecoming is tomorrow, so that should brighten my day.

so, since i love this blog, i have decided to copy something. at the end of every post, she writes "Never give up, never surrender". i really like this idea, so i am stealing it (i hope you dont mind lauren!!) so my catchprase is going to be "keep calm and carry on", because i love these shirts:


soo...

keep calm and carry on

even when there is no food in your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment