Thursday, March 17, 2011

Take those broken wings and learn to fly(:

okay. so tonight will be a short post. I am sooo sooo tired. lets see. tuesday was pretty fun. i went to nikkis house and worked on my beautiful honors english project. we also got stranded at deseret book, and nikki fell asleep. wednesday was exausting. i was really sick, but i still went to school. after school, i worked on my project for 6 hours, and then went to open gym. long story short, i sucked. since i was so sick, AND this week has been an emotional rollarcoaster, backhand springs were freaking challenging for me. i went to bed at 11. since i was so tired, my mom let me sleep in this morning. yaayy(: afterschool i walked home, and then i just sat on my couch for 3 hours, trying to move my super sore body as little as possible, until nikki called me. i ate food from zupas, panda and mcdonalds. yup. im a fatty. annyways.

Day seventeen
"a photo of you and your family"
is it sad that this was one of the best ones?

Day eighteen
"Something you crave alot"
ohh geez. TONS of things. mcdonalds chicken nuggets. cantaloupe. salad. the list could go on. but my number one?
holiday slushies!

Day Nineteen
"another photo of yourself"

listen!
best song ever(:
WORST song ever
this one is somewhere in between

kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment