Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I can feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe

soooo(: today. i wrote a song! its not about anyone in particular, just a random sad song i came up with! Nikki is writing music for it, and we are going to try out for the talent show with it! here are the lyrics(:

*When It Was December*

I still remember the feel of the rain
I still remember when you took the pain
off of my shoulder
now I wonder if you remember

When you filled up the empty space
all I needed was a night full of stars
and your beautiful face
when we swung on the hammock
and played on your six string
when it was december
when you were my everything

I miss your blue eyes
I miss before the heartache
I never knew how far I can fall
I discovered how much my heart can break
I miss falling alseep next to you
and slowly falling in love
I miss the letters you wrote me
about nothing but us

Chorus

now I can feel you forget
those cold winter nights
when the snow took our sorrows
and made your blue eyes light

oh darling remember

Chorus

when it was december
when we'd last forever

Like it?
I do(:

okay.
Day 23
"15 Facts about you"
1. I LOVE justin bieber
2. i eat whole cantaloupes
3. when i fall for a boy, i fall hard
4. i love to run
5. all my feelings go into my songs
6. if i could, i would win American Idol
7. i've never been kissed
8. i've never gotten anything below an A-
9. i would rather be sitting at nikkis house than at a party
10. i have a wierd sense of style, but i like it
11. i try my hardest to not say "like" "fer" or talk like an idiot
12. i love white pants
13. i have mastered texting in the showers
14. i dont like texting or chatting online
15. I'm turning 16 in 30 days.
not that im counting down or anything.

kay bye(:





1 comment: