Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm only one voice in a million. but you aint taking that from me(:




so. today. has been great! during lunch, Sam took me and nikki to mickey Dees for lunch, and i was sooo sooo sick. i thought i was gunna die. but then i didnt. after school i didnt go to track, and hung out with nikki instead. you have NO idea how freaking sore my body is. like really, i have never been this sore in my life. i tried to open a door today and i couldnt. i am THAT sore. soo after school, me and sam and nikki went to classic skating. we were there right when it opened, so we were the only people there. but then a party came, so we were with a bunch of kids. awesome amirite? it was actually way fun! i won the wipe out game, and also i won the dice game three times in a row. yeahh im pretty pro! after classic, me and nikki walked around the track and talked about stuff. then i talked about boys with her little sister calli. here was our conversation:

me- well, this one is WAY attractive, but he is obnoxious. then, this one isnt that cute but hes way nice. then this one is halfway cute and halfway sweet, and this one is way cute and way nice. buuut he never talks to me.
calli- go for the attractive one
me- but hes obnoxious
calli- so? hes cute. thats all that matters

hahahah oohhh sixth graders. i remember when i was in sixth grade, and i was in "love" with this boy who never knew i existed. it was grand fun. annywayys. today was landens birthday. we decorated his locker, and wrote him a gigantor birthday card. it was great(: me and landen have been friends since the beginning of ninth grade. he took me to get sushi for the first time, and lets me dump all of my problems on him. hes pretty cool. speaking of cool. you know what REALLY bugs me? when people are fake. i hate it when people are one way with me (mean, sarcastic, ruuude) and then act like a perfect angel around everyone else. then everyone thinks that the person is great, but i KNOW how they really are. they make a ton of friends by being "nice", when really they arent that nice. gah. that irratates me to no end! doesnt that bug you???

but yeah. happy birthday landen!
from ninth grade. awww. i look like a creeeper

Day fourteen
"a t.v. show you are currently addictied to"
pretty little liars, outsourced, modern family, the office, nikita, the vampire diares.
i could go on

kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment