Friday, March 18, 2011

i. hate. allergies.

soooo today has pretty much sucked. me and nikki had this bet that i couldnt go a whole school day without talking. and guess what? i soooo sooooooo did it(: it was pretty hard, because landen was saying things like "if you want to make out with me, dont say anything." but i stood strong and unwavering! i didnt even talk to my teachers! prettyyy much(: so at 4:30, i headed over to the church to go to my YCL retreat (ycl stands for youth camp leaders. its for girls camp). the persons house that we were sleeping over at had a dog, and i could only last for so long. lets put it this way:

Haley + its allready allergy season + dog dander + being in a room with 15 other girls/leaders = get me out of there

soo yeah. thats pretty much all i have to say. im heading over to nikkis(:

kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment