Thursday, March 3, 2011

running(:

sooo today. i ran. IN THE RAIN!!!! awwww yeeaahhhh(: this has been my dream forEVER, and i finally accomplished it today! given, it wasnt a very long run, but stiiilll. whoooo(: i am SO ready for track season! soo yeah thats pretty much what i did today. kay bye

DAY SIX
"a picture of an animal that you would love to keep as a pet"

if you dont know what i am talking about, go here(:


if i could have a gardener snake as a pet, i TOTALLY would! i freaking love snakes, and i catch them all the time during the summer. yuuuupp im pretty wierd. its funny though. my dad is terrified of snakes, but i love them! i guess i didnt get alot of his genes.

speaking of genes

so on memorial day, me and my family went to the cemetary to visit my great uncle, and we brought my little brother with us. so we were at a grave, and this 3 foot tall man walks by. he was wearing a super tough outfit, with ripped jeans and a leather jacket and a mohawk. kaleb (my littlest brother, he was 4 at the time) turns to me and says "haley! why is he so small?" so i say "he was just born like that" kaleb replies "but how?" so i, not knowing what to say, reply "well, it is in his genes". kaleb nods like he totally understands, and says "yeah, he does have pretty small jeans". then, as i was cracking up, he mutters "and his shirt is small too". it was the cutest thing ever! 

p.s.
my friend megan is an AMAZING singer!!!

listen to her. click here. right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment