Saturday, March 12, 2011

But I never told you, what I should've said. No I never told you, I just held it in

SOOO. today. well last night. me and nikki had a sleepover. she fell alseep on the couch. instead of being a good friend and sleeping in the same room as her, i was all. NOT gunna happen. and i went downstairs and slept in her bed(: when she woke up this morning and i was gone, she thought i went home. hahahahah. only a BEST friend would leave her like that. i went home, and she went to her last ever cheer competition. then i sat home. aaalll day. at 5 my mom comes down and is all. jake isnt here! you have to go babysit! so then i did. i baby sat three little girls, and changed ALOT of dipers. that just enforced my desire to NEVER be a teenage mother. but i did like watching them! i swear, girls cry over everything. a lid on a cup not being on, someone holding a necklace, sitting in a chair. no wonder teenage girls are so emotional. I got some new music today. here are my favorites!
yeesss. my music selection is so random. one song will be Hallelujah, then the next song is Outta your mind. its awesome! okay bye!

Day Fifteen
"something you can't leave the house without"

hmmm. not my phone. i have forgotten that a few times and i survived. i dont know. my clothing? yeah.
that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment