Wednesday, March 2, 2011

cOoK oFF!




ookay. today was crazy! first, me and nikki had regionals for solo ensamble. yuupp we are that great. juust kidding. we did pretty good, but i dont think we are going on to state. oh well(: when i got home, i was starving. my mom didnt want to go get me food and we had nothing to eat at my house, so i packed up my brothers and we went to the dollar store!

we found this new type of pringles called onion blossom. oohhh my heck. they are the best pringles i have ever tasted. in my life. seriously. go buy some(:






after i got back from the dollar store, i headed over to young womens, where we had a cook off. the young mens and young womens were doing it together, and we were split into six groups. each group had 10 dollars to make a whole meal, and then the bishopric judged to see who was best. my group had all girls, and we had all done this before. so we made spaghetti with meatballs and red sauce, vegetables, garlic bread, banana bread and juice. yeah. we got that aaalll under 10 bucks. soo we cook it up, and then everyone gets back to the church. this is ours(:
and this is everyone elses

so it was no suprise when WE WOOONNN! yeah(: it was a domination of a victory too! you could get maximum 150 points, and our group got 145. the second group got 130. soo we dominated.

Day Five
"a picture of when you were in high school"
well, since this is my first year of high school, im just going to do a picture from when i was in sixth grade.


....cute aren't I? its a good thing i dont have those huge squirrel cheeks anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment