Saturday, January 8, 2011

why i love being a girl


pre read: http://niknak-pattywak.blogspot.com/2011/01/it-is-time-for-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.html


Friday was a ....great? day. after school, i went to a swim meet with samwell. he was gunna take me to the game but then things didnt really work out. i was gunna have my mom take me, but she left her camera on Jump On It so we had to drive aalll the way back and get it. luckily no one stole it. my mom thought someone would, but i KNEW no one would steal it. i mean, we live in happy valley utah. nothing gets stolen. but when we were walking out of jump on it, there was this group of really cute guys that were coming in, and i ran into the door. smooth. lets see. me and my mom went to subway, and then to the Timpview vs Mountain View game. we honestly had NO chance. timpview is such a good school that also recruits players. we lost all three games. there was alot of drama at the game, so i ended up having a sleepover with Nikki. since we were both sick, we went to Winco at 12:30 in the morning to get cough drops. i sat in the cart and got pushed around, and it felt like we were in a dream since no one was there.
today was great(: we slept untill eleven, and then went running. at least, we had the intention of running, but the track was too icy and our shoes had no grip on them. but we did walk for two miles and talk about lots of important stuff. we tried getting ready for 3 hours, but were really lazy, and ended up getting ready at 4. okay. so why i love being a girl. Girls Day / Night out! they are way amazing. we went to the mall and bought clothes! while nikki was paying i went to the bathroom and then came out and she was no where to be found! so i wandered around nordstroms untill she came back from the FOOD COURT, which is halfway across the mall! i woulda called her, but my phone wont turn on... crap... anywho. so when we were at the mall i ran into my super adorable friend nancy. our conversation:
nancy: heyy! i got your clothes and shoes for tuesday!
me: uhh what?
nancy: you know! for the fashion show!
me: ........ im so confused..
nancy: i texted you!!
me: my phone is broken!
nancy: oh! well you are gunna be in a fashion show during lunch on tuesday! its for my fashion class!
me: yeah i did not know that!

sooo yep. i just got signed up for a fashion show. awesome? im so nervous!!! of COURSE my phone has to die the one day when people actually text me. lets seeee. we went to five guys for dinner, and then saw harry potter 7. ahh that is a great movie and i want the next one to come out!! nikki got like 7 calls during the movie and answered them all! it was great fun(: we pretended to be idiot teenage girls for the people next to us.
nikki: what does courteous mean?
me: silent?
nikki: what does silent mean?
me: quiet. duuuuhh
nikki: oh! so like an 18 inch whisper?
me: no! a foot is too long!
they were enjoying our stupidity. well. i am off to bed! its too late to be alive... night(:

No comments:

Post a Comment